Today was another blessed day. We spent the morning praying and preparing for the day ahead. After brunch, we headed to the Zuni Christian Mission for our second day of Christian Volleyball Camp. We were delighted to welcome 12 more students to the camp. Volleyballs were flying everywhere as all the students learned to serve — or perfected their serves. During snack time, we heard testimonies from Grace Reed and Chris Purdy. They were such an encouragements to all the listeners. At the end of camp, the students received their blue volleyball t-shirts then gathered for a group photo. Every face was shining!
After a tasty chicken fettuccine dinner, we traveled to Gallup to enjoy an evening at the Native American dances. The colorful costumes and the skill of the dancers made for a wonderful experience. When we returned to Dusty Pines, we shared a devotional time with our Zuni team members, then headed off to bed.
- A blessed last day of camp
- People would come to the Lord tomorrow
- A great turnout for the Volleyball Camp
- Good worship and teaching at the youth meeting tomorrow night
- Improved health for the people in the group feeling under the weather
- That our team would stay focused for the end of the trip
-Susan Talbot and Ross Whitten